Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bill Oberst Jr. - From Jesus to demons

I had the pleasure to meet Bill a few months back at a symposium for actors. He was actually one of the speakers. Take a look at Bill's IMDb page. He's amassed a pretty impressive amount of credits in just four years. He started out doing theatre in New York where one of his roles was Jesus of Nazareth. Now that he's in Hollywood, and this is oh so ironic, he's playing, mostly, satanic killers. The camera just loves the darker side of Bill's persona.

I wanted to interview Bill to learn what it's like on the set of a Horror Film. Click here to watch the 15 minute interview.

PS. In the interview I wanted to say CSPAN, but ESPN came out of my mouth instead. I didn't mean to say ESPN was a boring channel, except, of course, when they show golfing, or bowling, or ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home