Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tax Incentives garner a Body of Proof

I first heard the report on the ABC 7 morning news, yes I’m a morning person, about the success the tax incentives are having on Runaway Production. I then followed up with an article from The Hollywood Reporter. What’s my interest you ask in all this? It’s a selfish one; the potential of more acting work.

One of the gains made was to bring the production of the show Body of Proof to Hollywood. A crime drama with a medical theme is exactly the type of show I should be hired to work on (I hope the Casting Director reads this). There is another reason I want to work on this show. Now, I don’t think I ever admitted this to anyone, but Dana Delany is hot. I’ve thought that ever since she worked on China Beach. Having said that I’m sure the comment will now swing around and bite me in the ass. So as the chewing begins I’ll also say Jeri Ryan is hot too. I briefly met Ms. Ryan at an event in Chicago when she was the “Star Trek Babe” on Voyager. That was back when I was just starting out as an actor.

Well, I’m off. I have to start digging and find out who is casting Body of Proof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home