Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The movie Metal Man

I was looking at my page on http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2359000/ and realized third but not displayed video is a Trailer for the movie Metal Man. I clicked on it and watched it out of curiousity. The good thing about this Trailer is, when I show up, I'm already dead.

I have to laugh at the comments people post because they are, for the most part, spot on. My performance, notwithstanding, this movie has to rank among the worst ever made. I can only hope that it becomes some sort of cult classic and that I get invited to sign autographs at a convention somewhere.

To be fair, however, the movie didn't turn out as planned. When the producer handed me my copy the first words out of his mouth were, "It's out focus". He was obviously disappointed by it. This is probably why the FX people didn't bother to do their magic. The cheezy Metal Man suit was not intended for the viewer. Metal Man was meant to look like mercury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home